Here at Together for Adoption, we know how important it is to have continued support throughout your adoption journey. As part of our support package, all of our adopters have access to The Adopter Hub, an online support tool for the adoption community.
The Adopter Hub offers adopters:
- Peer support from other adopters via live web chat, email and an exclusive adopter forum
- A programme of webinars on topics ranging from severe behaviour to emotional resilience
- e-Learning to top up your knowledge on attachment and how to support your children
- A wide range of resources on topics including behaviour, education, online safety, mental health and development skills
- Information, guidance, and resources for adoption practitioners.
To find out more you can visit The Adopter Hub.
The free subscription lasts for 12 months from the 1st July 2020, but you are welcome to extend this after the initial 12 month period. Please contact Together for Adoption to get the code, so you can then request a log in from the Hub and set up your account.
Posted on Thursday 27th August 2020